Terms and Conditions
By accessing or using this site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the site or contributing content or other materials to the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us
This site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Huntington Beach School of Music.
- 1. You must provide a username, a valid email address and your preferred password in order to complete the member registration process.
- 2. Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by more than one person is not permitted.
- 3. You are solely responsible for all activity on your account and for the security of your account.
- 4. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- 5. Your account is subject to termination if you or anyone using your account violates the Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you.