We are always looking for great music teachers, or active musicians, who share our energy and enthusiasm to work with students of all ages to spread joy and enrichment of music into people’s lives.
- Plan individual lessons for your students (age range from 3 to 99 year old!)
- Teach individual lessons lasting from 30 minutes to an hour, incorporating elements of general musicianship, ear training and theory, as well as instrumental/vocal technique and interpretation
- If student is under 18, communicate with parents about their child's lessons and progress
- Prepare students for performances and recitals (we have at least 6 recitals per year)
- At least five years teaching experience
- Strong background in the instrument you are applying for
- Must have a degree in music, or the equivalent education/background
- Experience with children and enjoy working with children
- At least two days available per week for teaching at our school
- Experience in coaching chamber music group is a plus
To apply, please fill in the following form.