If you would like to teach for HBSM, please fill out the form below and we will reach out to you to setup an interview.
- Plan individual lessons for your students (age range from 3 to 99 year old!)
- Teach individual lessons lasting from 30 minutes to an hour, incorporating elements of general musicianship, ear training and theory, as well as instrumental/vocal technique and interpretation
- If student is under 18, communicate with parents about their child's lessons and progress
- Prepare students for performances and recitals (we have at least 6 recitals per year)
- At least five years teaching experience
- Strong background in the instrument you are applying for
- Must have a degree in music, or the equivalent education/background
- Experience with children and enjoy working with children
- At least two days available per week for teaching at our school
- Experience in coaching chamber music group is a plus
To apply, please fill in the following form.