One free trial lesson will be given to all new students. Additional trials (on different instruments or with different teachers) must be paid for: $37 for 30-min lesson. Please fill in this form to book a trial lesson.
There is a one-time registration fee for all new students: $30 per student. For additional family members the registration fee is discounted at $25.
Private Lessons (One on one)
Tuition does not cover music books which are chosen for each student individually by their instructor for optimal learning, and are available at our school for purchase.
Payments are paid in advance, due on or before your first lesson of the month. More details on payment options.
The number of lessons billed is based solely on the number of lessons for your given day in the month (e.g., if your lesson day is Monday and there are four Mondays in the month, you will be billed for four lessons, if there are five Mondays in the month, you will be billed for five, etc.). Lessons are pro-rated for new students according to their start date. We do not charge for any holidays that we are closed.
|Billed Monthly *||Pay-Per-Lesson **|
|15-min||$80 per month (4 weeks) - $100 per month (5 weeks)||NA|
|30-min||$148 per month (4 weeks) - $185 per month (5 weeks)||$42 per lesson|
|45-min||$216 per month (4 weeks) - $270 per month (5 weeks)||$62 per lesson|
|60-min||$280 per month (4 weeks) - $350 per month (5 weeks)||$80 per lesson|
* For students who wish to take consistent lessons. Students are required to commit to at least one lesson per week (4-5 lessons per month) at the same day and time each week with the same teacher.
- Payment is due on the first day of month in order to secure your time slot for the upcoming month regardless of how many lessons are remaining from the previous month
- 24 hours Cancellation/Rescheduling policy (any notices under 24 hours will result in the student forfeiting the lesson fee)
- Late charges $15 are applicable if payment is not received by the 10th of the month
** For those students who wish to take less consistent lessons, fortnightly or less often.
- Payment is required to be made at the time lessons are scheduled
- Lesson must be taken within one month from date of purchase
- 24 hour Cancellation/Rescheduling policy (any notices under 24 hours will result in the student forfeiting the lesson fee)
Group Lessons and Ensembles
Please contact us to get the current tuition
Family Tuition Discount
When you enroll more than one person in your family in our private music lessons, 10% discount will be applied to the lowest priced tuition fee. This family discount will be applied to each additional sibling that registers. *Does not apply to Pay Per Lesson classes.
Any family who refers a friend that enrolls in our music program will receive $37 referral credit off your following month’s tuition. Your friend will get the same credit too. That's a win-win! There is no limit to our referral program, so invite as many friends as you’d like - We love seeing our community grow!
Please note that members of your immediate family do not count.