One free trial lesson will be given to all new students. Additional trials (on different instruments or with different teachers) must be paid for: $39 for 30-min lesson. Please fill in this form to book a trial lesson.
There is a one-time registration fee for all new students: $35 per student. For additional family members the registration fee is discounted at $30.
Private Lessons (One on one)
Tuition does not cover music books which are chosen for each student individually by their instructor for optimal learning, and are available at our school for purchase.
Payments are paid in advance, due on or before your first lesson of the month. A fee of $15 will be charged for late payment. More details on payment options.
The number of lessons billed is based solely on the number of lessons for your given day in the month (e.g., if your lesson day is Monday and there are four Mondays in the month, you will be billed for four lessons, if there are five Mondays in the month, you will be billed for five, etc.). Lessons are pro-rated for new students according to their start date. We do not charge for any holidays that we are closed.
|* Billed Monthly||** Pay-Per-Lesson|
only for young kids
|$21 per lesson
$84 per month (4 weeks) - $105 per month (5 weeks)
|30-min||$39 per lesson
$156 per month (4 weeks) - $195 per month (5 weeks)
|$44 per lesson|
|45-min||$57 per lesson
$228 per month (4 weeks) - $285 per month (5 weeks)
|$65 per lesson|
|60-min||$74 per lesson
$296 per month (4 weeks) - $370 per month (5 weeks)
|$84 per lesson|
* Billed Monthly: For students who wish to take consistent lessons: a time slot will be reserved for your lesson every week. Students are required to commit to at least one lesson per week (4-5 lessons per month) at the same day and time each week with the same teacher.
- Payment is due on the first day of month in order to secure your time slot for the upcoming month regardless of how many lessons are remaining from the previous month
- 24 hours Cancellation/Rescheduling policy (any notices under 24 hours will result in the student forfeiting the lesson fee)
- Late charges $15 are applicable if payment is not received by the 10th of the month
** Pay-Per-Lesson: For those students who do not want to commit to regular weekly lessons. On-demand lessons will be scheduled upon teachers' availability at the time of booking.
- Payment is required to be made at the time lessons are scheduled
- Lesson must be taken within one month from date of purchase
- 24 hour Cancellation/Rescheduling policy (any notices under 24 hours will result in the student forfeiting the lesson fee)
Participation in the orchestra is free and we encourage all eligible students to take advantage of this program. More information at https://www.hbschoolofmusic.com/orchestra
Music Theory Group classes
Our weekly one-hour group theory classes are free to students who are enrolled in any private music lessons. Attendance is highly encouraged. When combined with a weekly private 30-minute lesson, that's getting 90 minutes of expert instruction for less than $40 per week! More information at https://www.hbschoolofmusic.com/music-theory
Family Tuition Discount
When you enroll more than one person in your family in our private music lessons, 10% discount will be applied to the lowest priced tuition fee. This family discount will be applied to each additional sibling that registers. *Does not apply to Pay Per Lesson classes.
Any family who refers a friend that enrolls in our music program will receive a referral credit off the following month’s tuition (equivalent to one 30-min private lesson). Your friend will get the same credit too. That's a win-win! There is no limit to our referral program, so invite as many friends as you’d like - We love seeing our community grow!
Please note that members of your immediate family do not count.