Spring 2022 concert - Mar 16, 2022
Karlie Ryan Gardea
Eden Hunt & Nash Hunt
Ellie Spring Pobiega
Huynh Tam Lam
Frequently asked questions
Please ask your teacher to register your name for the recital.
For virtual recital, this will reserve a place for you to post your performance video on this page. Your teacher can then help you with making your best performance video. Please limit performance to maximum 5 minutes. However, we will accept some exceptions based on the teacher's recommendation if the performance has to go a little over the time limit. The video must be submitted no later than the deadline using the Upload button (under your name). If you need any support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For virtual recital, videos will be available for viewing and audience voting on the recital's planned date.
You only need to have a Facebook account to be able to vote. Just click or tap on the Like button. You can 'like' more than one performance.
If you're a HBSM teacher, you should see buttons to judge a video. If you don't see these buttons, please log in to the teacher portal and come back to this page.
The winner will be selected at the end of two weeks after the recital date. If there are multiple performances with the same highest number of likes, we will select one randomly for the reward.
Absolutely. We will be giving four Amazon $50 gift card awards, for the following categories. The winner(s) will be posted on the school's website. We will also contact and email the gift card to the family.
- Best musical performance - judged by HB School of Music teachers
- Musically and stylistically performed
- Displaying contrasting and variety of emotions
- Best technical performance - judged by HB School of Music teachers
- Display of good technical competency
- Good execution of technically difficult works/passages
- Level of difficulty for the work performed
- Employing a good variety of techniques appropriate to the music
- Best production - judged by HB School of Music teachers
- Appropriate for the theme of this recital (Father’s Day or World Music Day)
- Recording quality
- Presentation and creativity
- Extra points for group performances (duet/trio, etc.)
- Most voted - voted by friends and families
- The most liked video by peers, friends and family through Facebook